Saturday, February 27, 2016

Color Me Happy Workshop

This workshop is all about coloring!
I've always loved to color. I have never outgrown my
love of coloring books and pretty crayons and markers.
I've recently put together my own coloring pages
and I have them available in printed form and also digital!
So for this workshop I decided to put together
a bundle of 10 of my favorite digital pages 
and I have created coloring videos of me
completing the pages. 
They are so pretty and perfect for framing
and decorating and giving as gifts.
The first video I will go over supplies that
I am using and a little coloring tutorial.
The page videos are without spoken instruction
but have all of the details with color lists so
you can duplicate them exactly if you wish.
I am using Copic markers and Gelly Roll pens in
white and clear star for details and glitter.
You can use any supplies you would like to color
these designs. It's all up to you!
The workshop includes 10 PDF files of the coloring pages,
a supply list of my favorite colors, and
11 videos full of over 10 hours of coloring goodness!
The workshop will start March 1 since
I already have a group of the videos posted to Vimeo
but I will run the early bird discount until March 15 
that saves you $15 on the workshop.
Here are some samples of some finished pages
and the 10 PDF files we will be using:













Early Bird discount $35
Regular Workshop Fee $50

No comments:

Post a Comment