Thursday, March 31, 2016

I'm so excited to finally be able to share what I've been working on lately!
I have created my own line of stencils!!!
I have a group of  new stencils ready and I can't wait to journal with them.
I am offering them as a bundle deal at a HUGE discount
for my followers right now! 
You get all 56 stencils including a personalized stencil
that is only available to those that purchase the bundle.
The stencils are approx 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and are made
with heavy plastic stencil material and come in
a cello package to keep them protected.
The bundle is $140 ($280 value) & $6 US shipping
or $14 everywhere else in the world.
If you would like to purchase them individually
they are all posted in my etsy shop.










personalized stencil with bundle purchase
just let me know what name you want on it
US customers:

International customers:

No comments:

Post a Comment