Sunday, July 23, 2017

31 Days Of Halloween 2 Workshop

I'm ready to get my Halloween on!
This workshop is jam packed!
Just like with my other 31 days workshops,
this one has 31 projects without spoken instruction
but everything is shown step by step and
has a detailed list of supplies on each video lesson.
I am taking this one a step further though...
Not only will we be drawing & painting these
characters, we will be making many of them
into chunky book pages, bookmarkers, wallhanging,
ornaments, as well as trading cards & 4x6 ready for frames!
All videos can be viewed online and are
downloadable. There is no time limit.
Work at your own pace!














workshop fee $85

1 comment:

  1. Good morning,
    yesterday I made an order, I bought a few digis and paid with PayPal. Unfortunately, to this day I have not received links to download digis. Normally the links are displayed immediately after payment, meanwhile I didn't even get the order confirmation. Please help. I don't know what to do now and where to find links.

    ReplyDelete