Sunday, May 1, 2011

digi stamp blog

I'm so excited to share my progress on my digi stamps! The site is now up & rolling! There are so many designs already posted & some of them have sample cards next to them. I will be adding more samples soon so you can see some of the cool things you can create with them :) There is also a gallery tab on the home page that has all of the samples listed on it. I've also added samples to my flickr gallery. I hope you will take time to pop on over to my new stamp blog @ www.sillydillybeans.blogspot.com and become a follower. I will be adding more items often so don't miss out!
Check out my flickr gallery user name dilly beans and my art facebook page Megan K. Suarez Fine Art.
Soon I will be putting together a digi club where I will be giving away a free digi stamp every week for those that subscribe! I will keep you all updated so you know how & when that will running.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!!



2 comments:

  1. I love the stamps, a friend had made a zombie christmas card and I just had to check this out!
    I think I might need to get one of the girls with skulls! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete