Sunday, December 4, 2011

I've been painting painting painting~
I'm posting artwork on my facebook page all week at GREAT prices! I have made paintings on stretched canvas, ACEO's, mini paintings, chunky pages, and ornaments. The ornaments turned out so cute! I love them. The photos don't show the glittery eyelash fiber very well. It looks a little dull but in real life they are bright & sparkle bright! They are perfect for your Christmas Tree or a wall. They can be personalized if you wish :)
Go check them out & remember I'm always available for custom pieces!
My facebook page: Megan K. Suarez Fine Art




 

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, Megan, your work is breath-taking. LOVE THESE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan,
    I realize this is an old post, but I'm wondering if you have any ornaments left for sale and if so, how much are you asking for them? I would love to have a few (or more). ;) Shoot me an email or FB message, Dear.

    XO ~ Amy Jo
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete